Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 03:45 AM   #33
TeamBronica

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Arizona
THOR #22036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtorving View Post
Hey all! My family (wife and son) and I have been wanting to purchase a motorhome the last year or so, and finally did. We are expecting delivery of our 2021 Thor Delano 24RW mid February. Super excited but nervous at the same time. We have never owned or used an RV prior to this purchase. So everything is new to us. We plan to fly to the dealer in TX, and make our way back to NH where we live. We did rent a temp controlled storage unit so we are set there. I'm kind of optimistic thinking we can do this! Nothing like taking a long trip back as your first experience. Also, I am new to forums in general, but glad I found this one and will figure out how to best navigate hopefully. Outside the forums I have been researching the basic needs for RV'ing, like what I would need to get started. However, if anyone is bored feel free to provide any helpful feedback on what to expect from picking up the RV from the dealership, driving, navigating RV parks, hooking up, dry camping, to storing, etc. Appreciate any and all feedback. Here's to looking ahead to the open road and enjoying quality family time.

Just wanted to share that I’d done a lot of comparisons on extended warranty plans and roadside assistance plans. I looked at Good Sam’s, Wholesale Warranties and RV complete from MHSRV. we ended up going with MHSRV/RV Complete and CoachNet. Ended up being the best deal economically, and I liked the 24/7 Tech Assistance hotline, plus better Trip Interruption services from CoachNet. Not sure if we will ever need the Medical repatriation services, but that was unique too. Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.