Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:00 PM   #44
JoeDS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1 - Sold it!
State: Tennessee
THOR #6513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyZ View Post
I see it's an older post but have a question:

Did you just run a hot wire from the battery and put a fuse holder in it? Or how did you run the pwer to the seats? I'm only going to install a power seat base on the driver side of mine next week. Just wondering how you wired yours? You want the seat to have power all the time, not just when key in on. Right?

Used 2 wires each fused from upfront off the Bird unit. Yes it hot all the time which is ok by me. It also not related to anything else. Used 3/8 " split wire loom tubing for protection. The Bird or the 100 amp relay in the engine comparment is easy to get to and has a lug nut for easy attachment.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum