Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 02:17 PM   #16
jkl935

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 37RB (Class A)
State: Georgia
THOR #13653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britman55 View Post
I too am an Outlaw owner. The led overheads are very bright throughout the coach and at times I wished I had a dimmer. My interim fix was to purchase some stage production lighting film from Amazon. It comes in a variety of colors and tints and I found a light amber color that works for me. I just popped the led cover off and cut a circle out of the film sheet and dropped it in then replaced the cover. It softened the lighting yet still at comfortable levels both day and night. It’s temporary and can be easily restored back to original.
Far more sophisticated. I used blue painter's tape in the same fashion to hold over, until I figured something else out. Turns out we're moving on to another coach (not due to the lighting), so removed the tape (which worked like a charm) -which would not have been a great selling point for anyone other than Jed Clampett.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum