Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 01:09 PM   #5
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Missed you too Bob and others!!

ducksface, if you have a chance can you let me know what gauge and compressor that was - the links didn't work for me : (

I do have a nice Bostitch pancake compressor at home so I really only need one for on road emergencies.

I might look at extenders/valve core extensions after this first big trip.

On a side note - I am so disappointed at the quality of some things on my 2018 Freedom Elite. Total crap materials, workmanship. Never had that with ANY of my other 6 RVs. I just noticed 3 exterior things totally fell apart (It has 4,000 miles on it!!!). Small molding at bottom of coach near BOTH chassis doors falling off. Stupid thick rubber strap holding up the generator exhaust pipe completely disintegrating. Factory mud flaps both hanging down. What the heck!!!

If I can get some time I want to post pictures of some past trips so I can remember the fun stuff and not all the maintenance/fixing crap parts of RVing LOL.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum