Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 01:59 PM   #4
robmc5

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum PD31
State: Georgia
THOR #22137
I am having the same issue, I actually posted about this also. I did have some water damage on the control board. I replaced it with a Dinosaur board and its doing the same thing, but it may solve your issue. I have an Atwood AFMD 30141. You need to look at the LED on the control board to see the error code. Mine would blink three times indicating an ignition lockout failure.

I would make sure there is no damage to the board, unplug and reseat all the connections. Also there is a switch on the side of the furnace and it called a "sail Switch", I would pull it out (do this slowly it will bend if you are not careful).Make sure the switch is clean and operates fully.

I went ahead and replaced the sail switch on mine, it was less that $20 on amazon.

I am still having the issue but these fixes may solve your problem. I personally like knowing how everything works. I am going to try Taylorbob1's suggestion about the spark adjustment next

Hope this helps!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum