Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 01:27 PM   #25
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Nope, I got "fake grayish brown speckled stuff".

In the attachement you can see the 120 voltage meter, a wire leading to a small space heater that does a great job and saves the propane when on shore power and a really great white wine for those camping evenings (goes really good with freshly caught grilled trout).

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/att...1&d=1456532705

Doc
Interesting place for the 120v meter. Why do you have one? I put a 12v meter in the top cabinet above the sink to monitor my coach batteries, but I have never thought about installing a 120v meter. My surge protector shuts the system down automatically if there is a problem with shore power and I can read the voltage off of that. Do you use it when you run your generator to check the voltage? We got the faux marble with the light wood in our 2016 Axis and like it a lot better than the interior of our 2014 Vegas. Much better quality all around. Ditto on the shower liner and real shower controls. Just looks like a better quality coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.