Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 09:14 PM   #3
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
I use Waze all the time in my car. I have a love hate relationship with it LOL. I can always just go with the Waze alternate recommendation if there is a major problem and be cautious of the unknown, knowing I can always easily turn around. I'll always know where the tunnels are and just have to watch out for low clearance - this is one of the reasons I love my small(er) sized RV and I love not towing anything. You'd have to pay me a lot of money before I would ever tow anything with a MH. Had a couple of TTs and would never do that again either. It's just too stressful for me at this point in my life. I want as easy as possible and the less technology the better. I sound like my mother now but it's all just too much - everywhere every minute of the day. I really just don't need it (other than my phone and laptop, of course).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.