Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 10:19 PM   #4
Elwood

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveler 30A
State: North Carolina
THOR #21685
Talking Had the same issue in another previous rv

Let me say, I know how you feel. The grandkids went camping with us back when we could still get them to. We woke up one morning and I was on the way out the door with to cook breakfast. Door would not open from inside. Tried everything under the sun and it would not budge. We were in a 26 foot travel trailer with no other way out except the emergency window. So I took my only screw driver and my leatherman tool off my belt and dismantled the door locking mechanism. Found a couple of the star screws had backed out with all the door slamming the previous day. learned two lessons that day, dont let the kids slam the door and keep some tools inside the Rv with you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum