Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 11:22 PM   #556
CevikT

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #22247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
For a radio change from axxera, I like this unit:

Eonon android 9.0 10.1" rotatable, slide able, tilt able screen.
Amazon.

Full on Android, it does all the apps I've ever used except iExit. The picture is it showing a radar weather map that follows your location called radarnow. It does Google maps, waze, Sygic, topomaps, any map you want that's available for Android.
And
It did away with that awful lag I had in the side cameras. They're immediate now. It added an odd feature I hadn't had before: If I touch the brake it goes back to the rear camera if on side cam, release the brake and it goes back to side cam. So, a tap of the brakes gives me one last rear view before I change lanes.

Mine was $149 in a beat up box, I think they're under $250.
Click the pic, then click the pop-up to get a full screen higher Def picture.
I think Axera radio on my 2017 Axis 25.2 have problem first off all when I put RV on store mode turns off then it start on use mode some times not turn on need reset. It is connected to house battery.
I like the Eonon radio you installed. I read the reviews on Amazon it has 4 star but most complains about it is slow responding and long wait for boot time. How is yours work? What is the exact specs and model number?
I find this model on Amazon it says 2021 model Eonon. What do you think?
https://www.amazon.com/Android-Bluet..._t1_B07HNZ2L8D

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum