Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 10:04 PM   #25
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popfla View Post
Ted, just an FYI... My last coach (a Coachmen) and my present one (Thor 30 footer) each only had one GFCI outlet in the bathroom, and they controlled some outlets on both sides of the coach, as well as the exterior outlet on the curb side. Even my previous 35' fifth wheel only had one.
And I've had multiple RVs under 30' with 2 GFCI breakers. Not to mention the numerous posters that come here with outlets not working saying they have reset their one and only GFCI outlet but when it's all said and done they come back and report they found the second GFCI outlet, reset it, and everything is working again.

I just think it's easier for the OP to go back and take another look around for another GFCI outlet before they start tearing apart all the other outlets, especially since we don't know which GFCI outlet the OP found, what their actual electrical skills are or even if that know how to use a multimeter.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.