Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 04:40 PM   #61
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmyJeep View Post
Well, looks like I'm in good company with all the rest of you "Jensen Victims" with the same symptoms of an inoperative JRV212T. I've read through this entire thread and have done everything listed...... next I will reconnect everything and power back up to see if I have even a glimmer of hope. Will also talk with ASA rep. today. I have a 2015 Miramar 34.1 that is out of warranty. Thanks for all the good info on this problem. More later...... Joe

ASA extended the warranty. You will have to press them and get a supervisor. I got mine replaced out of warranty. I was also told they send them out to have fixed but do not know the source. I did all the steps, nothing worked, and left it on overnight to awake to a working unit the next morning but still had them replace it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.