Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 03:37 AM   #30
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
As I said, go for it!
Just pointing out some of the negatives!
As for those technicians I've mentioned & highly respect their advice I'm not passing on YOUR opinion on how they became certified, I'll take their advice over yours any day of the week & twice on Sunday.
It's not my opinion of how they were certified, its how they are certified. I know its true+-. Dollar amount might Have changed for initiation, individual certificates like the 'roofing expert' might now be $50 instead of $30.
You're just a 10 second search from learning how they are certified.

You provided proven false information when you typed telling it was irremovable.
You misunderstood what they said or they're just plain stupid. No other choices.

You didn't point out a negative, you posted a definitive saying it was irremovable. You wrote how experts said it was irremovable.

And now you want to argue about it.
A link is provided showing where your techs were wrong, why you were wrong in repeating their SPEW and you won't recognize the link or bother to look up to see if they're wrong.

I didn't post a single opinion in that post.

This place is getting out of hand with wives tales passed on as factual data and posters refusing to acknowledge a lacking of knowledge when proven wrong.

Last week it was a texas law in a link, and denied as real, today it's denying 100 videos and testimonies of the removal of some tape.

Be gracious, watch a man remove the tape in that link, and rethink your position.

There is no need to confuse people with tales of tales.
Post a link. I did.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum