Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 11:24 PM   #63
OldArmyJeep

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Delaware
THOR #3746
After unplugging and resetting the radio per directions seen here, the unit powered back on with blue lit controls, radio volume worked but the on/off button was still stuck in the on position and the screen remained black. All the rest of the buttons were non-responsive. So, I called ASA this afternoon about the problem, talked first to a tech guy and ran thru my troubleshooting process (same as discussed here)..... and the guy declared the unit defective..... then transferred my call to the warranty dept. I spoke next to a very nice and knowledgeable young lady and even though my coach warranty had expired, offered to do a product exchange for me under the original warranty. The defective radio/monitor is currently on its way to ASA Electronics in Elkhart, IN via UPS. We'll see how the replacement performs when it arrives....... Stay tuned........ Joe

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.