Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 06:43 PM   #1
mike kelley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34 j
State: North Carolina
THOR #22352
Batteries wont charge when hooked to shore power

i have a 2017 Thor Wind sport 34 j , i noticed about 4 weeks ago my chassis batteries were dead, i could still start my RV. we had lost power a week before to our home, and i figured the batteries died while the house was without power for the 4 days. I recharged the chassis batteries, and went out there today and they are dead again, and now even the engine battery is also dead. the RV has AC power. I'm trying to locate the convertor thinking it might be bad. one other thing of note for the entire time I've owned the coach while plugged in i hear a loud click in the battery storage box area, is tis normal? seems to do it about every 5 minutes

Any help would be great. thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum