Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 07:39 PM   #10
DubeGrpArchitek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Alaska
THOR #14573
We bought our 2019 Windsport 34J at CW Vacaville and after 10 trips over the hill from Reno we finally yanked it out of there and Thor authorized us to use local repair shop. I had to pay the shop and Thor reimbursed me. Some negotiations back and forth when shop wants $100 and Thor pays $75 (for example) but overall very pleased with the arrangement. Thor paided promptly and I was so happy with their warranty service that I just upgraded to a 2021 Aria 3901 that is currently in production. I will take delivery at the dealership in Tucson so I intend to use the same approach and have warranty repairs completed by the independent shop rather than park my rig in the dealer's parking lot for 2 months while they "order parts" and "wait for authorization ".

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum