Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 08:36 PM   #13
IDguy

Brand: Cruiser
Model: Georgetown 30x3
State: Idaho
THOR #17441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucke View Post
Hello ready2travel, My generator exhaust pipe ran out the back. I did not like it. The slide comes out the back and I felt like the carbon Monoxide could make it into the sleeping area. I also wanted to add a mud flap/windshield protector for the toad. The pipe was in the way. There are 2 bolts that hold the ehaust pipe to the flange or head of the generator. Losen them and the exhaust pipe will rotate. Move the hanger bracket to where it will hold the pipe. Tighten bolts and all done. Now mine comes out the side by an inch and I like it. I can now add a gen-turi pipe to run the exhaust up to the roof if needed.
It does. And sets off alarm.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum