Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 11:21 PM   #5
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkruijs View Post
I have a 2016 Thor Synergy 24SP. Today the steps wouldn’t come out, awning didn’t work and both slides are not working. Battery is on. Inside lights working and water pump working fine. Is this just a fuse or breaker somewhere?

I am not familiar with your coach specifics, but generally when your engine is running the slides and awning (and possibly other things like TV etc), will not work due to an ignition lockout safety feature. Turn off the engine and remove the key from the ignition and try slides and awning again. Regarding the steps, I would check the positioning of the door open sense magnet which should trigger your step controller to extend the steps even with engine running. If that magnet is normal you might have a bad connection on the step controller under the steps or similar issue. Be very careful when checking under the steps because moving steps can cause instant and lasting (as in forever) pain where you do not want it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.