Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 06:39 PM   #11
TADix

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #22026
Quote:
Originally Posted by petef View Post
Depending on your level of frustration a high level Thor rep will give you names of independent places. There guys make a living fixing, not selling. The best world!
I've had a second Thor representative reach out, just like the first he wants me to pick a service center, tell them what to fix and then they'll do something. I'd rather engage someone reputable to go over the RV and help me make the warranty list.

At this point right now, working on filing the title (Dealer failed to do a safety inspection) so I can get plates. This is after 30 days since delivery.. No plates, no title .... no Thor for that matter.

So how do I express the correct level of frustration?

I mean, does it take an attorney?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum