Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 08:20 PM   #14
TADix

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #22026
Why does everyone want to explain the repair process?

I want to find a superlative RV mechanic or repair shop. I want to know what is wrong with my motorhome. I know a slide is non-functional, I know the chassis batteries are shot, and I know the hood (or opening mechanism) is bent all to hell.

I want to know if there are other issues. I need to decide if I want to undo this sale.

The dealer failed to register with Thor, failed to register with Freightliner, did not perform a safety inspection such that the title application was rejected. My temp tag has expired.

That was the nice and calm version of what we've been going through for over a month.

I am seriously at the point where I want to undo all of this and choose something other than a Thor brand.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum