Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 03:10 AM   #1
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
Buyer for RV - have question

Hi everyone,

Looks like I have a buyer for my MH (I'm very, very sad but relieved as it will help my mind).

He's coming Saturday with money in hand and will drive away unless he sees/finds something unexptected.

My question comes about with testing everything to show it works. Unless I'm spacing out/wrong -
1) I can test the furnace with propane (I have 2 house batteries charged)
2) I realize I can't test the water heater and water pump without unwinterizing & filling fresh water tank, I will do if he wants but I will write something up saying I unwinterized it for purpose of testing and sold it unwinterized and have him sign.
3) For the A/C it looks like it will be in the high 30's. I'm guessing it's not a good idea to run the generator and test the A/C in winter but is it ok for a minute or two - or would you all not do that?

Thanks so much in advance. Beth

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.