Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:48 AM   #3
Mike D

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #21016
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
I see no responses to you so far, so you are stuck with me asking you to clarify some things. Are you saying that when on shore power (SP) everything including the radio works OK; then when you start the gen and it cuts over the transfer switch, everything including the radio works OK again;.......if true, this means your transfer switch is fine. It just transfers 120VAC from either SP or Gen to the input of the converter.

Then you start the engine and the radio shuts off? I think we all need some clarification or more details. By the way, the radio is usually powered from coach batteries.
Tnx and sorry for confusion...Essentially the radio /dashboard outlets, backup cam only work when on shore power or generator.....they do not work on when the Coach engine is running or when using the “storage batteries “ switch.

Tnx again...I’ll check back later as I’m working shifts during this crazy time....
Mike D

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum