Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 04:12 PM   #24
RodIndy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Indiana
THOR #20004
Interested to note (for me at least), Thor tells me that this is the ADB that should have been installed on my upgraded Mach 15. It’s designed to provide the return as well as a vent that can be opened to provide a straight shot of cold air out the bottom of the unit. When closed it directs air back into the ducted system. The Dometic ADB currently installed in my system may have been an attempt to provide the same option..Will open it up a d see what’s going on in there before buying the return only grill. However, since my setup has nothing to do with Thor, I realize my results have no real value to others here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C4AF37B2-2B8C-4EEF-A969-62B1F0DD569A.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	28882  
2015 Thor Vegas 24.1
RodIndy is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum