Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:41 PM   #14
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
Thanks for all the info guys - very helpful.

"money in hand" meant a bank check - sorry (and we are going to the bank together to pay off the lien while we wait (for both our sake) - it's a small town bank and they are amazing like that.

I spent about 7 hours taking everything out, cleaning, checking lights, fluids, airing up the tires, gathering receipts, updating maintenance log (yes, I actually check all that stuff every month to keep up my warranty)etc. It was sad but it's for the best right now. I'll always have a plan for the future that involves another RV. Next one will be a completely different beast though which is why I'm going to keep hanging with you guys.

BTW - my son had a tiny tiny little Milwaukee battery charged tire inflator (it's called - M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Inflator) - it was insane - I couldn't believe it aired them up like it did and thanks to all the little chucks, etc. I bought it was super super easy. I didn't even have to take the wheel covers off the front. When he brought it to me I must have had a look like you have to be kidding because he said right away - "I know, I know, but you have to try it to believe it"

Thanks again guys, Beth

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.