Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:29 AM   #20
mcpandt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31s
State: Florida
THOR #19594
Lots of great input here. I'll add my 2 cents.

We purchased a 2017 Windsport from Lazydays at the Villages in July. Price was competitive, even though the market was still crazy. We actually live in Tampa and had been shopping the various dealerships in the area including Lazydays Tampa, but inventories were very low. We found ours on RV Trader and put a deposit down site unseen.

We worked through the General Manager, and when we made it up to look at the coach it was in great shape with only 3800 miles. PDI was very smooth and they took care of everything on our list, with the exception of some minor body work that we took it back for in November. Service Department at the Villages does a pretty good job, and they actually talked us out of a few things we wanted to add, until we had a little more experience with the coach. Actually saved us some money. Service tech spent some time with us and encouraged me to be hands on with some of the routine maintenance.

At the Villages they have a small campground where you can stay with the coach overnight while it is being serviced. A real benefit for full timers.

One of the benefits of buying through Lazydays is access to their on call service technical support. I have taken advantage of that about half a dozen times since we have had the coach, mostly dealing with electrical issues. They actually debugged an issue with the wiring being misconfigured for the water pump and refrigerator while we were on the road to Oregon and the dealership fixed it at no cost when we returned to Florida.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum