Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:23 PM   #20
meyeagle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude BH35
State: Colorado
THOR #20053
I just installed the unit for my 2020 BH35 and works flawlessly. Couple of things for those that have the BH35 for sure, not sure Ford had sone this on the other models, but the OBD II port is on the right side of the drivers dash underneath. This looks to be a remote port and the actual gateway is on the left side of the drivers dash. It is up there just a little ways so you will need to feel for the bottom of the connector to find the latch to remove the back connector. From there it is a breeze. Also remember the module is deactivated with a press of the brake, not the ignition on then off.

This is a nice setup which seems to work just like my other remote starts work from around the coach at a distance and right inside the rig, so this is a great add on to the vehicle.
meyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum