Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Wifi
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:22 PM   #12
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
Depends on what you want to use the wifi for, using the phone or tablet for a hot spot and trying to watch TV will not work well as it will always want to buffer, I picked up the MIFI Jet Pack from Verizon an use it for the TV with the fire stick and also on my lap top, at the time Verizon had two choices, one was the budget one at $100.00 an a $17.00 monthly use fee, the up grade was a $200.00 unit with the same monthly use fee and now they have one for $400.00 an not sure what the use fee is, I got the unlimited plan but its not really unlimited as you are allotted so much data a month, not sure if this newer one will be unlimited with limited data, typical bait an switch when you make the purchase, so make sure you ask if you go that route

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.