Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 02:01 PM   #1
jsmith

Brand: Still Looking
State: Illinois
THOR #22613
No power to level controller/fuse- 2004 Damon Challenger

I suddenly have no power to my Power Gear leveling controller in our 2004 Damon Challenger. There is good power to the hydraulic system under the hood just no power coming into the 4 wire plug to the back of the controller. seems like a fuse. I have checked all fuses under the dash and all are good. There is a fuse block under the hood with about 20 blade fuses and all are good. I called Thor and they said they do not have any wiring diagrams for 2004 but said the fuse for this control panel is in the fuse block under the dash and should be a 5-10amp fuse. does anyone know how I can get power going to my controller or where the fuse would be? thank you for any help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum