Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 10:48 AM   #23
Athennesy65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #3581
You have me thinking again!

[QUOTE=bevedfelker;28323]I think one of the things you need to be aware of is how the bed folds so that the bedroom slide can be retracted. Compare the bed layout in models without the bedroom slide to those with a slide. Do you prefer fulltime twin beds, a king bed (configuration option), of a queen? Do you put a premium on having more lateral space in the kitchen area that a living room or dinette slid provides versus having no slide in the living area? Do you want a corner bed or one you can walk around?

So what is handy to answer those questions or to make those comparisons is to actually see each of those models rather than just looking at a floorplan. All those bed options have real differences in how easily or hard it is to make a bed. You can also try the mattresses and see if any configuration has one person crawling over the other in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
My other considerations were length (25' 6" vs 26' 6'), wheelbase (188" vs. 194") and evening Awning size (16'5" vs 18'). Finally noise,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.