Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #2
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selurgniman View Post
Hello all,

I’m up to three Ford safety recalls on my chassis. I’ve called every Ford dealership within 50 miles of Northern DFW and they’ve all refused to even consider the work without even looking at it. Just a blanket “we don’t service motorhomes”. It’s a 24.1 on an E-350 chassis.

Any ideas where I can reliably get Ford warranty and recall work done around north DFW (McKinney)?
Based on what is stated on your post...you need to call Ford direct to find the nearest authorized dealer for recall work.

There are two that I believe that do, or will but it seem as if it may conflict with your experience within 50 miles? The problem is one I have used in the past and I will NEVER go back, really bad experience as they just ripped me off. I paid them despite the fact they were unable to do the work; so I would NOT advise you to go to them anyway (that was Rush over there on edge of Dallas / Irving) and the other I have never been there; but I see RV's parked outside all the time; so I assume if I ever need something I may try to go by there. It is Five Star Ford Truck Center in Lewisville.

Good luck.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum