Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 06:30 PM   #16
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Respectfully disagree that it is a safety concern.

There are hundreds if not thousands of motorhomes on the road with screen on the emergency exit windows. In fact Thor put screens on the exit windows of the Challengers so safety is not a factor in whether or not the exit window has a screen. The major factor is whether or not the window manufacturer, most likely Hehr, made a screen for the model window being used.

The red handle in this pic is the screen handle used to remove the screen in an emergency. The bar is used to hold the window open for ventilation.

Attachment 29290
Do you know where I can get a screen for the rear safety window in my 2018 Thor Windsport 29m. I use a piece of black cardboard to block the sun in the morning, but having it open at night for ventalation would be nice!!! Bob Trice

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum