Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 07:55 PM   #3
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I don't know which leveling system you have but there is a 12V fuse for the control panel that would kill the alarm if you pulled the fuse.

There is a 100A breaker but that just kills the power to the jacks and then you would also get a low voltage alarm.

The other thing you could do is put the Use / Store switch into the Store mode to kill the 12V to the coach.

That all being said.... make sure you don't have a hydraulic leak from the damage. This would cause low pressure and give you the jacks down alarm. You don't want them dropping while driving because the system won't hold pressure.

Unforuntately, the E-Series chassis is overwhelmed in my opinion with any coach built on it 25' or more. There is too much length, height and weight for the stock suspension. Ground clearance becomes an issues in addition to handling and ride quality.

I had an Outlaw 29H and they had the black tank pipe running under the drive shaft. It was a train wreck waiting for a place to happen. I removed it and setup a separate drain on the passenger side for the black tank becuase I knew one day it would get torn off.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum