Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 11:45 AM   #18
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
Yes still warranty..but big dealer needs 5 weeks..found local rv repair. Not sure if I pay.i get money back
Thor has and will authorize non-Thor dealer repairs. I would call and tell them your situation. They will likely ask for an estimate first before authorizing it.

Your other option is to just get it fixed since it is a critical issue (water leak) and then send Thor the bill and request reimbursement.

I one had an issue with my levelers after getting my coach back from the dealer for warranty work. The dealer was 5+ hours away so I did the troubleshooting and determines it was a pressure sensor issue. I ordered one on Amazon for $110 and Thor reimbursed me and just wanted the old part back.

It would not totally surprise me that Thor did not provide easy access to the pump. The shorter the coach the more things they cram into places that are very hard to access. As I said earlier, my water pump was under the furnace and the furnace had to be removed for access.

If that is the case, I would see if the repair shop could create an access panel because this is a maintenance item (cleaning the strainer for example) and pumps do fail.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum