Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #4
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I think those are Thor labels. Looks almost identical to the power distirbution center that was on my old 2018 Outlaw 29H and I was the original owner of that coach and I had identical labeling.

First... the two 40A fuses to the left are the Reverse Polarity Fuses for the WFCO Converter built into your panel. If you accidentally swap your house battery cables, these fuses blow to protect the Converter.

Now my guess is that the previous owner swapped out fuses for some reason. You can go here to setup an account to get all of the documents for your coach, including the schematics that can very fuse locations and amperage.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/

It is common that some of the fuse holders are not used on every cooach because of different options. My guess is you don't have tank heaters or a mascerator so that is why those fuse holders are empty.

The 5th fuse is supposed to be a resettable circuit breaker fuse. Normally they use those for CO and Propane Detectors so I am not sure what "appliances" are on that circuit.

It is likely the previous owner mistakenly swapped fuses 4 and 7.

I would get the schematics and then pull each fuse to determine if the label is correct with the circuit it is protecting based on what goes out when you pull the fuse.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.