Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 05:29 AM   #396
Lawgeek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 28Z
State: California
THOR #22842
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Good Morning ! It is always good to hear from a fellow camper who understands the hierarchy in a home ruled by cats !! 'Su casa es MI CASA' seems to be our 'little mans' motto, as in the past with our other beloved companions.
I am sure you will come up with a nifty name for your RV ! We began calling it a big box when describing to friends how it felt when going down the road in a strong side wind...
Funny you mention our avatar..I am in the process of changing it..when we joined the forum in January, I placed the sunflower as we are in Kansas. Now, I have some awesome shots of the Axis as well as KC in the window...now, I am ready to make an update...I am leaning towards this...taken on our recent 4th of July trip...will see how it looks.
Attachment 2562
It is interesting to hear from others who have to make major decisions based on feline influence! We have not yet taken delivery on our first coach, but at dealer the other day I told the wife that this is one more expense to put in the cat column...lol! Due to me working at home for the first year of having our cat, she has become very attached to me (and vice versa). I have a hard time leaving her on weekends to go to the boat for a night! RV is a way to travel with cat in control. I hope to teach her to drive quickly!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.