Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 04:51 PM   #25
Dick Rohde

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24.1 Axis
State: Minnesota
THOR #15131
Smile

Thank you for sharing your experiences and solutions regarding mouse hunting. They are quite the sneaky little devils! I posed the question as openly as I could, but have tried a number of different solutions such as foam, wire mesh, steel wool, mothballs, bounce dryer sheets, and my trusty bucket trap and the tin cat traps....I've learned a few more tricks from you and some of the other replies and am going to try them too. Plugging the holes is the key...finding the holes is the challenge. I found a big hole that needs to be addressed behind the bathroom cabinet under the sink...open the door and look to where the plumbing runs and the hole is huge. Also under the galley area...still working on solutions for those two but also wondering if people have discovered any other openings. I'm very appreciative of the help and comments. RVing is truly an adventure. Thanks again

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.