Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:34 PM   #18
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
DogLovers..small stuff? I don't think so...:-)...I don't take a breath every time I bring my slide in...but you are right, that things WILL go wrong and you have to be ready to count to 10 (or 100 in my case)...it's taken me 6+ months of ownership to 'not' get overly wound up with the absolute crap that Thor and their brethren turn out...having been in the motor trade for 50 years and being involved in developing accountability as a manufacturer and it is my estimation that the RV industry will have about 30+ more years building similar crap transitioning to a moderate level of dependability...a new ICE may not be available at that time and this will happen only if some organized body takes them to task as Nader and Power did to the American motor industry...
Thank you, I feel better now...can't wait to get into my next RV trip!...ciao for now!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum