Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:02 AM   #3
gstreet

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #22881
Following up

Well, looks like my issue was just the low battery. Or at least, when I pulled the batteries out and charged them each for 8 hours, the main power switch works, I have power in the coach, and slides, generator and leveling jacks all are working. Of course, will need to determine why the battery went low in the first place. The pictures are upside down, because, of course, everything is under the bed, where it is hard to get to. So now that is settled, I pulled out the old residential fridge that was completely shot, and put in a new one. Fortunately, with the doors pulled off the fridge, the old and new barely fit out the door. So I guess I was lucky there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum