Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:27 AM   #4
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWarrren View Post
I just purchased a new Delano. My main power switch will not turn off. Light stays on as well as power to house from house battery. I have a rocker switch one way momentary action so you press and it springs back to original position. I have that same solenoid mechanism as you. When I press the switch the solenoid bumps but does not latch. New unit by seems to be bad. I know at some point it worked. The 2 fuses are good. One is for light and the other is for switch operation. Had a case open with Thor. They are sending another switch but I do not think that is it. Switch works, solenoid will not latch. No shore power connected, engine is off, inverter is off. Getting to that solenoid to change it will be a bear to wrestle. Can’t just lift the lid on bed. Let me know what you find. Hmm pics are upside down.
Are you troubleshooting this latching relay while plugged into SP?
The light you are looking at only indicates the status of the latching relay when NOT plugged into SP.
The light will be on when there is power to the house DC buss so if plugged into SP that light will always be on because your converter supplies the DC buss even if the house batteries are disconnected by the latching relay.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum