Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 10:08 PM   #4
mustang94

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
one seal on a slide wasn't on right, two seals on another slide was cut to short and leaking rain water inside couch, bracket that holds 100 gallon water tank came off , the 3 screws holding it rusted through, we had what they call a oops floor, its when ever the main heater is on, the linoleum floor would float up from hot air under it. The tech support guys said oops we forgot to glue in the floor vent.... LOL... the touch screen on the radio only works for about 5 minutes before you have to hit the main reset on it, kitchen sink wasn't sealed and water would drip and leak into the cabinet, the main engine AC wouldn't work, there was never any Freon put into the system, the fire place wasn't even plugged in from behind, the bed room window is to small for the cut out opening and leaks... this is most of the stuff but still more. When ever I find something new I call Thor tech line and report it, they are some nice people. So far I have been able to fix everything my self with out going to the dealer that is over 100 miles away and then have to go without MH for weeks at a time. But all in all we still like this model. Have a few more mods and bugs to work out but things are starting to look up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.