Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 09:19 PM   #22
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleybell View Post
So if that’s the case it woul eliminate any fuse in the Ford block? The only two fuse I found for radio was one in the Ford block marked radio, which was good. And one
In the main breaker 12V box marked bedroom radio which was good and the bedroom radio works. I pulled the fuse to make sure and the bedroom radio went off. Thanks and I’ll keep looking.
PS. in an earlier thread I meant only the radio might be junk. I know the cameras are separate but if it doesn’t work your SOL.
My 2015 had an inline fuse in the radio harness that was accessible from the top of the dash when the top dash section was removed. The camera feeds are control through the ignition system because the key must be on to get a camera signal. I believe I posted pictures of this back around 2015.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.