Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Really?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 02:22 AM   #20
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Gotta say - as much as we travel (about 7 months per year) our Challenger is a great alternative to how we travel - even staying on military installation. Spent 8 weeks in Key West - at about 5-10% of what it would have otherwise cost. We are for sure senior citizens and enjoy what we enjoy. Great music, laying on the beach, cold cocktails, beautiful landscapes, wonderful mountains - lots of history.

I paid a fair price - probably right at wholesale, spent some time in the last year fixing stuff but gotta say feature for feature our "entry level" gasser is perfect for us. Not sure what it will be worth when the kids settle our estate but I know we're enjoying the hell out of this.
Good for you bigben. Your comments are inspirational to a newbie. Enjoy life. I tell people who ask me about buying an RV as far as if it makes sense financially... Here's the deal.... We can sit in our easy chair, watch the biased news, watch travel shows or you can take the opportunities that God gave you to get out, see the world and talk to people you wouldn't normally see sitting in your easy chair. I've made up my mind which way to go. Financially? A rental car and motels are cheaper, but, I get to bring my little dogs without worrying about it.... Enjoy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.