Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Really?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:32 AM   #24
danj12

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #3773
I feel the need to explain my comments. It was in reference to the large profits shown by Thor and how the industry needs improvements, and the new buyers should not be duped by MRSP or so called deals by dealers. The problems that exist for many new owners is too extensive. It takes so long to get the bugs out, hopefully before the warranty expires. I love owning my own RV, This is my second Coach. There is a magic, of owning one and the freedom that comes with it. Otherwise, so many would not do it. After my dad died 8 years ago, I decided to by a Damon Toyhauler. Loved sharing times with my three young sons at the time. Now they are older, my oldest is going to college soon and we will use our new Class Super C to visit colleges. As well as taking longer trips than ever before with the entire family. Please take the plunge but be aware that you have lots of choices, fight for a great deal, don't expect perfection. Don't let the problems ruin the experience. I appreciate the forum and the responses.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.