Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 06:32 PM   #1
cowboy13

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2021 Thor Compass 23TW
State: Idaho
THOR #22256
BMPRO Disconnects-2021 Thor Compass 23TW

Hi all,
I'm a new owner of the 2021 Thor Compass 23TW.

I have been having an issue(s) with the BMPRO. It's on our warranty work for Camping World to fix it. However, the BMPRO company doesn't return their emails or calls. It's an Australian company and apparently they don't have enough staff for customer service issues for the master controller.

This is what happens when we use the BMPRO master controller. I'm able to use the BMPRO master controller to manage the major systems on the rig.

Shore power: If the RV has been connected to 30amp shore power a time, it becomes disconnected for no reason. I have to unplug from the 30amp shore power first and then reboot.

AutoGen: The AutoGen is on and for no reason it disconnects the BMPRO. The coach battery gets to 9.3amps and the autogen automatically shuts off. I have to reboot the whole BMPRO system and the autogen works fine. However, I check the fuse box and I don't have reset them.

Do you think the BMPRO master controller is having a short in any of the wire harnesses? Is anyone else experiencing any of these issues?

Thank you for your help with this.
Sincerely,
Karen

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.