Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 07:12 PM   #8
Rz350

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #22190
What exactly is a wet bay? My water pump switch is at my monitor panel. Only one mini switch and im certain that switch cant be the true direct switch. Wire gauges and colors are different. My water pump is directly under kitchen sink with two 14-16 gauge wires(blk and wht). No such latching controller to be found anywhere. All wires dump into a loom into a larger Harness. They clear route towards main breaker box/fuse panel under bed. Pump works fine if i hot wire directly to battery. It looks like that black and white wire plus two smaller gauge wires connect to a relay(automotive type) in bed structure. But very difficult to access through small access panel they hinged above breaker box. Dumb design/layout to say the least. Especially, considering how many poorly crimped connectors ive already repaired. Truly disappointed on their workmanship.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.