Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:39 AM   #11
Driveby_Tourists

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tiburon 24RW
State: Washington
THOR #16940
I take personal solace that I'm not a COVID buyer. DW and I began the discussion and research process in Augus 2019... so there! I am picking up my first rig in six weeks.

I have asked a couple of questions specific to my unit to a FB forum of owners (the newer, 3rd generation Sprinter Class C's), but for all the other stuff, the questions have been asked a million times. You just need to search.

The most helpful search tool I have ever used is:
site:irv2.com "lorem dipsum etses"
(for what ever specific search phase you're looking for).

If you type "site:" in front of the website address, then type your search term with or without quotes, you'll fine a ton of pertinent information.

The other important thing I learned/did was to hire an NRVIA inspector for two inspections; the second will occur after the dealer claims that the repair work was done on the first!
This is necessary because of the quality control issues due to the COVID production onslaught, and because I'm picking it up in NO FLA and returning to the Pacific Northwest on it's maiden voyage.
Wish me luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum