Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:58 AM   #13
Goldscooby

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #22357
New Owner Myself

I actually am a new owner myself who took our RV out this weekend for our first trip. I was lucky enough to have a great salesman and their great service department. The salesman literally spent three hours with me going over each and every detail. I myself have been trying to devour all the information I can on the internet and also on these forums. I bought the tow package as well. So on this last Friday, one of their service guys showed me how to hook up our Jeep Trailhawk. He also spent a couple hours with me. Since this would be the first time, I drove my 32 ft. Four Winds and a Toad, I felt uncomfortable. My service guy saw that I was not confident in driving all that length. (55 ft.) He offered to go with me for a drive to make sure I was comfortable with everything. I took him up on his offer and went out driving with him around the area. After our little drive, I felt much more comfortable and confident in driving our RV. So there are still salesmen and service departments who care. They are still out there, you just have to find them. I would be happy to recommend them!!

John

2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 30D
2020 Jeep Trailhawk (Toad)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum