Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 04:09 AM   #22
tgsmith4845

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: California
THOR #12011
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Mine is wired "backwards" also but I've never had a problem.

I called the bim manufacturer and asked them after talking to a member that switched his bim connection.

The tech said on gas model mh it can be connected either way and it wouldnt make a difference.

Not saying it didn't fix the problems some had but wonder if there was something else wrong that was fixed by the switch

Jerry
I spoke with Precision also and the tech told me the same thing, it doesn’t matter which post you connect the cables to. Yet after I switched the cable connections everything is now working as advertised and I can hear the relays click. Before that, none of the relays clicked and hence, the coach batteries would not charge from the engine and the chassis battery would not charge from shore or the generator.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum