Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 07:11 PM   #1
DavidEM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
Possible problem with shower water supply

I am not as yet ready to declare this a real problem yet as I was unable to replicate it this morning, but last night as I was taking a shower for the very first time in our new Axis the water shut off. All water was off in the coach. So, dripping wet I went to the BM Pro display and looked and the water pump was set to be on (the icon was colored). So I turned it off and then back on and the water came back on. But it happened again 30 seconds later. The third time was the charm and I was able to finish my shower.

The next morning I ran the shower water for a minute or two and it stayed on. There was plenty of water in the tank.

Any ideas what may be causing this?

David

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum