Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 07:51 PM   #9
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
They worked perfectly; so I go back inside with him to pay for them...$8 each!!!!!
I lied, they are NOT $8 each, they are $7 each installed

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rain-X-28...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

I may buy 2 extras to keep on the RV for backup.

These blades have a curved beam to ensure a smooth wipe ( so does the OEM; but just saying compared to regular in store blades that are non beamed)

I was worried about 32" down to 28" and you can't tell the difference, if anything the 28" look nicer and gives you more unobstructed view the 90% of the time it is NOT raining. When it is raining or snowing you have more than plenty if not double the normal view you can see on any car windshield. So unless you need a wiper to wash and clean 2" more bugs, or have plenty of money and time this is a very safe way to go with two major names in Rain - X and Wal Mart.

Note: The packaging does say " FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION" I don't know why. As I said earlier, they were not in the store but only in the shop service area so you may have to ask for them at the service center? I may find out if I try to buy two extras to take home? If they go crazy, I will let them put the new ones on and simply keep the old new ones if that makes sense
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum