Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 10:45 PM   #13
RVwife

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidEM View Post
Go outside and about midway down on the passenger side you will see a hatch with a vent and a slide latch. Open the hatch and you will see an on off switch. It is labeled I for on and O for off. Turn it off and see if your problems persist. This switch kills all DC power to the Girard. The inside control panel does not.

David
Hmmm, the set up on your rig may be different from ours (we have a 2018 Axis 25.3). I checked the passenger side for that vent & latch you are referencing. We don't seem to have that. On our passenger side are 2 speakers (round and black), a small square cover (also black) that is the cover for an electric outlet and then below and slightly to the left is an about 6 inch spare door/cover that is the access to the exterior low pressure propane hookup that we sometimes connect a grill too. There is, of course, also the big hatch for the exterior TV and the basement storage compartments. That is all we have on our passenger side.

Any other ideas? I'll double check but don't think we have any hatch of that nature on the driver side either. Would that switch be inside a basement somewhere? We haven't noticed it, but that isn't to say it may not be hiding away and we overlooked it.

Would you have a photo of the hatch door & location? (Even just a link from some random online sales photo is fine.)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.